Thursday, July 21, 2011

New projects and old








On my studio wall I keep an ever-rotating selection of new and old drawings. Provides an opportunity for the past and present to converse a bit. Interesting things come out of it.

Yesterday I returned to drawing turtles. I still have that picture book story in the back of my mind. Someday, maybe something will come of it.

Plus I'm doing a bit of collage work from old drawings, and doing more bookmaking. I'm creating simple hand-bound books to display selections of my favorite sketches.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the tree and the blue paper... mmm, pretty.

    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope Mr. Turtle has his book written someday!

    Have you seen the book binding supplies at Paper Source? Speaking of which, have you ever been to Paper Source? I love that store.

    ReplyDelete